Availability

larrykay

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I had no idea that the availability of the ZenPad S 8 (z580ca) was so bad, no wonder there are so few posts about them, hardly anyone has one.
I just recieved an email from B&H about product availability, as I had signed up for product notification back in the beginning of August, that "We regret the item remains unavailable." I pre-ordered mine on 8/3 from Amazon, and recieved it on 8/21.
If supply would increase, we might see more activity around here...

grizzl

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Was able to order the 64gb version today from Asus directly. Showed in stock for a half hour or so before going back to out of stock. It is shipped so was not glitch.

Posted via the Android Central App

murphcid

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
That is the sort of thing that is going to hurt ASUS. If the 64 gb version had been available at Best Buy, I would have gotten one since it has more storage and 5 ghz wifi. Ended up with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8".

MZ9924

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Availability has sucked... but at least twice this week its been available from the ASUS store and i managed to get one before it sold out. ASUS better hurry because other tablets are coming out and people are getting impatient

davcole

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I did!

Also noticed it was up on the Amazon website after being absent! Can't speak for New Egg or B&H?

I played around with it? I didn't put my sd in and it felt fairly snappy. When I put my sd in, immediate freezing and touch issues!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

larrykay

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I didn't have that problem, however, from reading on other sites of someone that did, they just reformatted the sd and it was fine...

jadesse

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I ended up having to get C model shipped from Best Buy because it was not available in the store. Could justify the extra cost for the CA model on an android device. Does anyone know if the stylus is compatible with the C model?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21