Question about sleep tracking

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So last night I decided to test the sleep tracker so I strapped the watch on, started the app and first thing I noticed is the watch kept turning on as I was moving in bed. Slightly annoying, not to mention battery waster?

So I opted to turn Theater Mode on. Seemed like only option.

So this morning I open the Wellness app to look at the sleep review and it shows nothing. No sleep was tracked at all.

So what gives? What did I do wrong?? Was the Theater mode option the thing that killed the tracker perhaps?

Thoughts?

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, I tried it again last night. Followed the watch instructions to the tee. Hi Sleep Track, it acknowledged that it was starting, it flashed a message that I could indeed go into Theater Mode which I did. I woke up this morning, opened the app on my phone, and NOTHING registered. Zip, zilch. Matter of fact, when I looked at my watch when I got to work, it kept saying it was "tracking sleep" but I found no way to tell it to quit.

Frustrating little app for sure.

ANy ideas how to make this work?

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi ... Have you tried the Asus Wellness app for sleep tracking? . I've turned off google fit and jawbone and just use That one for everything . works pretty well. Just I find you need patience in the am as it seems laggy just at first.

Currently using LG G4 and Asus Zenwatch 2.

travis726

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Are you going in and stopping your "sleep" in the morning. It is similar to when you stop a walk run ect. The data doesnt show until you stop it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22