Asus ZenWatch 2 Randomly Reboots

Rodney Scott

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Recently bought an Asus Zen Watch 2. Pairing with a Samsung Note Edge. I was able to pair successfully initially. However, while it was doing it's initial sync of data, the watch kept rebooting. After it finally synced, I started configuring my faces and apps. But it started to randomly reboot. So, I reset to factory thinking the reboots during syncing caused corruptions in files. But, after factory reset and successfully pairing and initial sync, the watch still randomly reboots. Do I have a lemon, or is there something else to look at?

jvnat

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought this watch two weeks ago. I've also had multiple random reboots. I've factory reset the watch. It's been updated to the latest firmware. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the related apps on my phone a few times. I still get random reboots. I'm having it replaced. I hope the new watch will have no issues. I do like this watch when it works.

Winston P

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Anyone ever found a fix to this? My ZW2 also randomly reboots, only started happening recently (owned it for about 5 months).

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I just bought this watch and it has been stuck on the syncing screen forever. I have a galaxy s7, what is going on?

Ah-free-king

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Bought one over the holidays and started having the same problem. I'm already in the process of having it replaced. I hope it was just a lemon b/c I really like the watch

Devon Budzitowski

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
Try manually rebooting the watch, it usually will reboots repeatedly because of an error in memory, and when it reboots in that way, it will restore the memory to the same state before it rebooted, creating the same situation where it will reboot over and over. Manually rebooting will flush the memory out and get rid of the error.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois