Active phone call notifications?

Borghi

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Active phone call notifications

I just got a ZW2 as a replacement for my LG G watch. On my G WATCH I got a screen showing a phone call in progress with the option to hang up from the watch. When I'm on a call with the ZW2, there is no indication I am on a call and no way to hang up from the watch face. Is there a setting to turn this feature on and off?

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Active phone call notifications

I just got a ZW2 as a replacement for my LG G watch. On my G WATCH I got a screen showing a phone call in progress with the option to hang up from the watch. When I'm on a call with the ZW2, there is no indication I am on a call and no way to hang up from the watch face. Is there a setting to turn this feature on and off?

Does it notify you when the phone is ringing?

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

Mine does. And who's calling. But, once the call is answered, that info disappears.

Jim

When you got your new watch, did you sync it with the phone that you had the G watch synced with? Sometimes there are weird ghosts of settings that don't get changed. You may want to take a second, uninstall the Android Wear app, forget the watch on the phone, reinstall and resync. It seems tedious, but I've found that sometimes if I don't do the whole process, things don't work how they should.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

This *IS* a weird Asus thing, but both the ZenWatch 1 and 2 CAN have in call controls like hanging up from the watch.

The difference is that these in call controls are done through the ZenWatch Manager app (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.asus.watchmanager&token=4lPBhbQW).

Once downloaded and installed, make sure the ZenWatch Manager app connects to your ZenWatch. Then tap "Tools" and switch "Remote Call Control" ON...

cf9b6e396679de5454d9856773b69f79.jpg

Then you should see screens like these on your ZenWatch during a call....

853a974face25066d2113447cf49c85f.jpg

11080797b72584140c56cd29c68ac7a7.jpg

77eac19ddae2bd370dd0fd3d353510ca.jpg