Don't lose or break your charing cradle

zuko33

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Have my Zenwatch for about 2 weeks now and really like it. But I really don't like the proprietary charging cradle. I wanted to pick up another one for travel or in case this on breaks and i emailed Asus and this is the answer i got back.
Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we do not offer to sell the requested part. You may use Amazon or Google to search for the part if desired or You may check ASUS resellers for availability. Please see our list of the resellers at ASUS Where to Buy - US.

Amazon does not have the charger and none of the resellers have it either. I will try calling Asus customer service and try to talk to a person to see if they can help but from what i hear they are not very helpful. But just thought i would warn everyone to be careful with the charger because it seems like it is not possible to get another charger right now so if it breaks or you misplace it the watch becomes useless.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't find anyone carrying the charger (yet - it may take a while) but
I will try calling Asus customer service and try to talk to a person to see if they can help but from what i hear they are not very helpful.
is one of the biggest understatements I've seen in a while. They make a mugger look positively user-friendly. Even Straight Talk, for all the complaints dumped on their heads, has much better customer service. (It gets up to the point of being totally useless - ASUS has a long way to go to get that good.)