How do I get my Zen to show the correct time?

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Wrong time

Anyone have a Zen that will not show the correct time? Mine is off by exactly 8 hours. I have reset but the problem is still there. :(

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Wrong time

I am not a smart watch user, however the first thing that comes to mind is that is is set for the wrong time zone.

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Yea. My phone is correct and I don't know of any way to set the Zenwatch. I think Marketing in in charge on Smartwatches and people are neglecting a little thing called Manufacturing.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

I am not a smart watch user, however the first thing that comes to mind is that is is set for the wrong time zone.
This sounds like the case to me as well. If GPS is off, I would try leaving it on while watch is connected just to see if it picks it up.

Also, if your running a third-party watch face (like one from Watchmaker or Facer), there are sometimes location settings for that specific watch face that you can set.

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

My watch healed itself after 3 days. Whatever happened to TQM and all those quality programs? Guess Marketing thinks they took too long in the Manufacturing arm. :)

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Glad to hear it got resolved... And I think those programs were replaced by "we have to hit our numbers for this quarter" :) Hehe... J/K.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca