Wow, what great battery life

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Purchased this device on Saturday afternoon and charged it up. 18 hours later, the battery was at 10%. Today, I am using it and the battery is at 77% and it has been off charge for the last 8 hours. I was disappointed in the battery life of the Moro 360 so, I went to a GG watch. I am glad that I finally found an Android Wear watch that will last me throughout the day.

kodos

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Same here! When I went home yesterday, I still had 55% battery life left! It was great. I had a Moto360 for a couple of days and the battery life wasn't nearly as good. I was struggling to get through the day on that device.

I turned off the ambient screen - very few watch faces look good with it anyway. I could probably eke 1.5 days without charging it at this point.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Same here! When I went home yesterday, I still had 55% battery life left! It was great. I had a Moto360 for a couple of days and the battery life wasn't nearly as good. I was struggling to get through the day on that device.

I turned off the ambient screen - very few watch faces look good with it anyway. I could probably eke 1.5 days without charging it at this point.

Yeah. I had the 360 three times and hated the battery life on that watch before I went to the Zenwatch. I also kept going back to my Samsung Gear S as well until I started having charging and other issues with it. So, i am very happy that I finally found an Android Wear watch that actually lasts the entire day.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm actually really impressed with the battery life as well. I've been off the charger since about 630 in the morning and it's now 8 p.m. and I still have about 35 percent left.

smithe68

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Only had mine for a week but I am really impressed with the battery life. I wake up at 4:40am, take my watch off the charger and by the time I am home from work around 5pm, I still have 40-50% battery left. To me that's really impressive, especially since I probably am messing with the watch a lot more than I will later as I am learning all about it, trying everything out, etc. Asus did a great job with this.

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Yea! I could go 2 days most of the time but charge nightly anyway. Never had it die on me and got it when it first came out.

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I have both and I love both Zen and 360. Zen has great battery life but I have also had good battery life with the 360. Not at first but after a few updates it got much better.
The 360 will have WiFi support as soon as it gets the update. The Zen doesn't. Not a deal breaker but it just shows each have their strengths. Both are great 1st gen devices. I will probably purchase both 2nd generation devices.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Xperia Z3 Compact or Blackberry Q10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781