Warning: Incipio featherlight case

Lavitapostandroid

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I would I like to warn my fellow atria users that the durability of the Incipio featherlight case is not very durable. I have only had mine for two weeks and it has already broken. It developed stress cracks along the top of the case by the fingerprint scanner. They were small and it appears they developed by putting on and taking off the case. A few days later, i dropped my phone for the first time about three feet. The phone is perfectly fine, but the case is destroyed. This is unacceptable and I hope you feel the same way. 20 dollars and it only lasts 2 weeks. Rediculous I can't believe that this case gets such good reviews everywhere. I just bought a speck candy shell case and it is ten times the case that the Incipio featherlight case.

Pwersha

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine got cracked after a couple months, they were really good about replacing it and the new one I got has been solid, even dropped it a couple times.

edit: mine cracked around the really thin piece by the volume rocker

ziffbam

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Ditto here. I went through 3 of these. Now I use a Case Logic case. Same idea with the super thin profile, but not a single stress crack.

thecavemankevin

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my second case. They come with a one year warranty by default and if you buy it from them, they warranty it for life. So i have two. I'll use one till it cracks, then swap and return. I'm not wild about this case, but I need a super thin one since I use the car dock, the media dock and I just got the laptop dock for $50 new from ATT. I can leave my phone in the case and use all of these docks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol