Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

The flaps fit fine, I mean on the screen, the little bit that borders it.

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish Gnome View Post
    The flaps fit fine, I mean on the screen, the little bit that borders it.
    oh haha, yeah the edge by the ports there for me too look a bit off vs the rest of the phone, but its not loosey goosey. It just doesn't look as straight as the other side, I guess.
    shb

seems like not too many case manufacturers are putting their interest on this phone. The phone is out for almost 3 weeks yet there is still not too many selection out there...

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shb View Post
    seems like not too many case manufacturers are putting their interest on this phone. The phone is out for almost 3 weeks yet there is still not too many selection out there...
    Because why should there be so many cases that cost $25 and suck when people can by the levels of protection they want from.Otterbox or get a feather case if they want a minimal size added to their phone. Also it takes time to design a case, test it, and manufacturing isn't instant since they dont get the phone till it comes out. Lotta different factors.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

Went to my local AT&T store to look at the Otterbox cases... they're pretty much sold out everywhere lol

THOUGH... I did end up getting a Body Glove case. I know this thread is fail without a pic, but I couldn't find it. They carry it at the AT&T store though. It's actually not that bad at all!!! And believe me... I am PICKY as hell! It added the right grip and protection without the bulkiness on the phone!

Someone here mentioned that sliding on and off the Otterbox reflex case causes vertical scratches on the phone. I agree. When I had the HTC Inspire, I got this case by Platinum for it and it actually had a velour backing on the inside to prevent that.

Anyways... as of now I have the body glove case and i'm happy with it. It's not that rubber flimsy material either. It's kinda on the rubber sturdy side. Not as slippery anymore. THOUGH... that reflex does look nice!

Global Posts
    1,197 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Nude for my Atrix!

I wanna do that, I just know I'll drop this thing though. I plan on keeping it for at least a year

Does anyone have pics of their Atrix with the Speck case on that they'd like to share? I have seen many pics of the case itself, but there aren't good ones with the phone in it.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

the speck case is ok I have it but i would prefer a different color or some art design on it... otterbox cases are FUGLY!

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ROM (For Now)

Default Body Glove Case Pics

Hey guys,

I've got an OtterBox Defender I use for my Atrix, and then on my "off" days I use the Body Glove case like Milkman333 was talking about a few posts up. Here are a couple pics :

I'd much rather have the Speck case that is on AT&T's site but none of the stores around here have them, and they are sold out online.

I've got the Otterbox Defender and I do really, really like it. However, what I'm finding is that it's interfering with my ability to swipe my finger in the back as the case kinda peels back forcing my finger off the sensor or from just making a smooth swipe in general. It would be much nicer if that part of the case was that hard plastic like they have on the outside to help it snap into the holster.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants84 View Post
    Just returned my Otterbox Commuter case... too bulky

GOOD NEWS: bought a 2 day used Incipio Feather case for 10 bucks!
    Had my Incipio case for about a week. 3 cracks are already appearing on it. Going to return it today.

Quote Originally Posted by justinangil View Post
    Had my Incipio case for about a week. 3 cracks are already appearing on it. Going to return it today.
    How many times did you drop your phone?

I picked up the Otter impact and HATE it! dust/dirt/hair stick to it like mad and it feels very flimsy as well, stay away...every time i pull it out of my pocket its so dirty looking

so, i'm using my old rubber "gel" case for my iphone 3g. I cut the appropriate holes in it =] I need the grip of the rubber, but I wish I had more protection.

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I use the Speck Candy Shell and the screen protectors in the At&t Store made by Case-mate, who also makes my favorite cases btw. Not the best protection, but pretty good, and probably the most attractive setup. Seido should soon be coming out with an Active case soon, and hopefully Case-mate will make a Pop or Tough case for the Atrix.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

For those of you that like a belt case, I found a Case Logic smartphone case at Walmart for $17.96, . Nice black leather and a tight belt clip. A naked Atrix fits in just right.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    ROM
    GingerBlur for now

Default Case fits docks

Quote Originally Posted by daniel.michael4724 View Post
    Hey guys,

I've got an OtterBox Defender I use for my Atrix, and then on my "off" days I use the Body Glove case like Milkman333 was talking about a few posts up. Here are a couple pics :

I'd much rather have the Speck case that is on AT&T's site but none of the stores around here have them, and they are sold out online.
    I have this case and it is OK.
    The one really good thing about it is that it fits in the car and multimedia docks I have.
    Does anyone know if the Laptop dock is the same as the others?

Just a heads up, i ordered the rugged back cover from a bell store and 2 weeks later they told me they cant get them anymore b/c he was told they are discontinued, i asked why but he didnt have an answer...

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock, latest version

Quote Originally Posted by MaddSkillz View Post
    I've got the Otterbox Defender and I do really, really like it. However, what I'm finding is that it's interfering with my ability to swipe my finger in the back as the case kinda peels back forcing my finger off the sensor or from just making a smooth swipe in general. It would be much nicer if that part of the case was that hard plastic like they have on the outside to help it snap into the holster.
    If you hold your Atrix in landscape mode with the volume buttons on top then swipe your finger right to left you might get a more accurate reading. Essentially you're swiping your finger in the opposite direction compared to portrait mode, but your Atrix has to be in landscape mode for it to get a proper reading. This way the silicone part doesn't get in the way as much.
    Last edited by njlx016; 05-24-2011 at 02:14 AM.

just got my atrix and otterbox commuter! the commuter works and i highly recommend it. not bulky whatsoever IMHO. both my brother and girlfriend have iphones with OB defender cases and the bulk is insane. i decided to go commuter and i love it.

Global Posts
    431 Global Posts

Another recommendation for the Otterbox commuter. I have a BestScreenEver skin on the display and the commuter on. The hard shell works well for pocket use and provides enough protection for my day to day use.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwish stock

I originally got the Otterbox Defender, but the first one didn't even close, and on the exchange, I realized that I didn't like the Defender: The screen felt like I had to push it ala Blackberry Storm, so instead I got the Speck Candyshell with the ATT Store's screen protector. Amazing, looks, feels, and most importantly, protects it great.

Candyshell:
    Defender:

you'll see that the both protect as well. Defender is just an ugly eyesore scam.

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Default Re: Cases for your Atrix 4g

I am using a Fuse horizontal case. It suits my needs and my Atrix fits in it.

Default Re: Cases for your Atrix 4g

I find the tpu cases off ebay are very hard to beat. good protection, no bulk, good fit, and best
    of all dirt cheap
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast