Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth on Motorola Atrix

Is anyone else having bluetooth issues when streaming music on apps such as Pandora? I have a plantronics Voyager Pro and ever so often the headset would disconnect and reconnect during streaming. Im trying to figure out if its the phone or the headset. I ordered a new Blueant Q2, should arrive in a couple days. I also have a Motorola Bluetooth and the same thing happens just not as often. I would love to get some feed back to see if anyone else has been having this issue.

Cannot be 100%, but I had issues with Google Listen, but no issues with BeyondPod so I would lean towards app issues. I do not listen to Pandora but I do use Tune Radio with no issues. I am using Moto S9 HD. I do get the occasional issue, but I just power headset off and on to resolve.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Bluetooth on Motorola Atrix

I have my Atrix 4G paired with a Jawbone Icon hero, and when I play a few songs it would stop playing,buttons freeze me out of doing anything ; then it would shutdown and then re-boot itself.
    Plus I'm still trying to find out how to get my ringtones to sound into my headset. I used to be able to hear them while my headset was paired with my "old" Razr v3xx. I miss this feature as it was safer for me to know who was calling me by the ringtones I had set up. Being in noisey situations I couldn't hear my phone ringing with it hanging on my belt.
    Anyone got a fix?????