1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Default Most recommended rom for the Atrix

Ok, I am curious to try out some roms on my atrix..I have it rooted and unlocked so it's ready to go, and I also have the stock rom downloaded just incase I want to revert back, but I'm just wondering what is the most recommended rom for the atrix to date? I want to try one out, but I want it to be a good, stable one.

Default Re: Most recommended rom for the Atrix

I've tried several, cm7 is unbeatable to me. You can find it here: . Also depends if webtop and fp scanner are important to you. Cm7 weekly 3 has fp scanner but no webtop. If you rely on both these features heavily then look at Darkside.

A few weeks ago, i would have totally agreed with you. But i got wind of this one and i just can't look back, . Its built on the same cm7 build but soo much smoother and less buggy. I didnt think cm7 was buggy untill i tried redpill. Seriously, its the same, but better.

ROM
    Stock, Rooted Jelly Bean

I'm gonna have to say that the GingerMod rom is the best. It is mostly MotoBlur with some excellent mods to make it actually usable. I've been using it for about 4 days, and I don't think I'm gonna get anything else until there is a stable release of ICS rom. This rom is built for day to day use. It's not about flashy looks or quadrant benchmarks even though it looks good and benchmarks are good. You can find it at . If you are wanting webtop hdmi hack then it gets no easier than . It is simply an apk file and there is no flashing or command prompts needed for this webtop hack. Oh did I mention it is universal? Enjoy.
    Listen, think, speak... In that order.

I think Gingermod was shutdown by kennethpenn (mod) because it used other people's work without crediting them, he disabled downloads according to the last post in the thread.

ROM
    Stock, Rooted Jelly Bean

Wow, that's too bad. It is a very good ROM. I'm gonna stick with it til I find one that's either better or the stable for CM9 drops.

ROM
    Stock, Rooted Jelly Bean

They just reopened the GingerMod thread! AND they just released the latest update!!!!

Enjoy!