1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pleassse help me and read this :(

Pleassse help me and read this

heloo guys i come at u in a very depressed almost gaven up state. i recently purchased a motorola atrix it came with the latest firmware and software on it so i decided to root it then i decided to unlock the bootloader so i can install roms from sd card. i downloaded cynogen mod 7 because it looked awesome. i i rebooted it and let super user take control. it went to the skating android guy bootlogo and now it wont do anythingelse. it wont boot into os. i have tried everything from deleting all user data to doing factory reset from recovery menu and everything in between i even tried using the automatic unlock no os boot fix. it just stays on the basic android boot screen. i plug it into wall charger and it comes on. if i unplug it the phone will immediatly go off, i even took the battery out of the device and plugged it in and it still turned on.. with no frikin battery. it wont charge on wall caus eeverytime i unplug it it goes off. i plugged it into pc and a green light comes on but its not regognized by pc. the main thing im trying to do is get the phone charged up enough so that i can go into fastboot protacol support so that it can be flashed with rsd light and a firmware file that will dowengrade it. it says the battery is to low to flash so i cant use rsd light. i need to find a way to make the phone charge so i can flash it.. please im beging u. please help me find a salution. i relly want to be able to flash it so it can work again. thanx for any and all replies and i will find some way to repay the person who helped me...

Default Re: Pleassse help me and read this :(

Replace your battery

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyutah22 View Post
    Replace your battery
    I had a similar problem where the phone would not only not boot, but it wouldn't even charge the battery anymore. Had to have the phone replaced.

Have you looked into where the nearest ATT repair center. If there is not one near you, call customer care and see if they wont replace it under warranty.

Global Posts
    4,266 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonj722 View Post
    Have you looked into where the nearest ATT repair center. If there is not one near you, call customer care and see if they wont replace it under warranty.
    Youre kidding us right? :rolleyes:

Global Posts
    4,266 Global Posts

If i were you i would flash the stock SBF with RSD lite and bring it back to stock.

You will more than likely get stuck in a bootloop after this but dont worry. All you need to do is go into the stock android recovery do a factory data reset and clear dalvic cache and your device should boot back up.

I say this from experience because the same thing happened to me. Good luck.