HELP w/Rooting atrix 4g running 2.3.6 sys 4.5.141
So I've spent a few hours trying to do this and all with no success. Not that there is probably a lot of interest in this phone anymore, but there has to be a way. I'm not looking to run custom ROMs or even wipe the data that's currently on the phone at the moment. I just need root access so that I can make this tablet a little more useful.
Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help!
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
- 02-13-2013, 03:35 PM #2
Re: HELP w/Rooting atrix 4g running 2.3.6 sys 4.5.141
Thanks for the link, were you running the same version I was when you did this or was it a previous version. Also did it wipe your phone and you had to reinstall all your apps, etc. or was that what you were going for?
I'm curious if the latest system update to 4.5.145 made any of the previous root methods unusable, anyone tried it in the past couple days?
Last edited by ShuckyD; 02-14-2013 at 09:33 AM.
- 02-15-2013, 07:44 PM #4
- 02-17-2013, 06:11 PM #5
- By imdebbas in forum AT&T ATRIX 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2012, 01:37 AM
- By jdmatthews3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2012, 05:48 PM
- By Shad0w26 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 36Last Post: 02-08-2011, 11:04 AM
- By alexander_ekin in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:12 PM
- By alexander_ekin in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2010, 05:37 AM