Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [All Atrix Roms]4 Atrix roms here

For anyone that keeps asking for roms on the motorola atrix here they are.

There are instruction and more information at the links.

Adeo by designgears

[ROM] Adeo (REDUX)

Gingerblur by kennethpenn

[ROM] GingerBlur Beta

GladiAtrix by Ririal

[ROM] GladiAtrix

GreyBlur by kennethpenn

[ROM] GreyBlur

* THESE ROMS ARE NOT MADE BY ME. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE 3 DEVELOPERS MENTIONED ABOVE *

LOVING Gingerblur 5. Running it with no issues.

this is sweet Im getting it now
    check me out on twitter http://twitter.com/dchandler326

Add me on Gtalk dchandler326@gmail.com

ROM
    Stock

I currently have the Gingerbread theme installed and am waiting to get my hands on a PC (Mac user) to load Gingerblur!

Exciting times are coming for us Atrix owners it seems!!!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by BrianTufo View Post
    I currently have the Gingerbread theme installed and am waiting to get my hands on a PC (Mac user) to load Gingerblur!

Exciting times are coming for us Atrix owners it seems!!!
    Can you give me a link to the gingerbread theme.

Does everything run well with gingerblur. And its just a theme right and does this mean bootloader is fixed?

ROM
    2.2.1 (Stock)

I almost vomited when I saw the stock Gallery in the picture above, I still have nightmares about it from when I had the Nexus One.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick with stock ROM as long as it gives me better apps and widgets, even if it's a little slow.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by RacecarBMW View Post
    Can you give me a link to the gingerbread theme.

Gingerbread Theme

All that theme is is basically a black notification bar and menu. But still much better than stock!

Default atrix

Quote Originally Posted by mixercub View Post
    LOVING Gingerblur 5. Running it with no issues.
    Does gingerblur run well. You see this is only my second android phone and my other was the captivate which i installed 2.2 with a custom leaked version. but it was really buggy. does it run well and can you always go back to stock?

Does gingerblur run well. You see this is only my second android phone and my other was the captivate which i installed 2.2 with a custom leaked version. but it was really buggy. does it run well and can you always go back to stock?

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jra8927 View Post
    I'm on Gingerblur Beta 5 and it is running flawlessly on my phone. It helped remove some of the UI lag from stock (it wasn't very bad just a bit noticeable at times) and yes you can go back to stock if you wish.

Being new to the entire Android world (coming from iPhone 3G). I'm already loving the way Android does everything and love the Atrix as well. Can you all tell me what Gingerblur enhances or does away with? And I'm guessing it still incorporates the MotoBlur features/widgets hence the name?

Thanks!

ROM
    Stock

Just an FYI for the GingerBlur users, beta 7 is now available. Great updates!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I see its 7.2. Do you have to go through the updates, or can you install 7.2 over 6.5?

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by BrianTufo View Post
    Just an FYI for the GingerBlur users, beta 7 is now available. Great updates!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    Do all the features of the phone still work with this custom ROM? Laptop dock, finger printer reader and so on?

Thanks
    -Corey

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by coreymcl View Post
    Do all the features of the phone still work with this custom ROM? Laptop dock, finger printer reader and so on?

Thanks
    Yes everything seems to work fine. I don't have the webtop dock but I did install the webtop hack so I can use webtop from HDMI output through my TV!!

Oh and the above question yes the 7.2 beta can be installed over w/e beta you are on currently.

So your sure we don't have to flash back to stock if we are on a previous beta? We can just download 7.6 over? I thought I saw something saying to go back to stock but I could be wrong.

Can't download GingerBlur or where do I download it? The site he gives the link to is down.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    Can't download GingerBlur or where do I download it? The site he gives the link to is down.
    I checked but the link I gave is working.

Here it is just in case

[ROM] GingerBlur ★ RC1 ★ - xda-developers

enjoy
    Thanked by:

this is cool. I thought the atrix was supposed to be unhackable... thank u devs

Gingerblur ROCKS. Huge credit to Ken and his team.

Every Atrix should be rooted, webtop/hulu/tether modded and Gingerblurred!

do any of these roms have the option to activate hsdpa/hsupa? I read that the rom for HTC Inspire has this option
    thanks
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Nope none of these roms have it yet.
    Need a Dropbox account? Use this link please. We will both get extra space. Anonymous as well.

Default gingerblur

I downloaded both the zip of gingerblur and the rom opened straight to my phone and got it running in 10 mins. 2.3 runs great so much smoother and faster then 2.2 froyo this Tom is great only prob I have found so far is wifi will not stay connected at times. Also this deletes all your screens and folders but saves apps and all info. I reccomend you do a backup with titanium before installing this rom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast