Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By taniabonita52
  • 2 Post By stalemate1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any honda pple here?

Anyone have and modified hondas on this forum?

I have had quite a few since I was 15. I will only drive hondas nothing else....also nothing else more than a 4cyl

I have had my fair share of built h22's h23a f22's and even a hybrid f22 block with h22 head.

Now I drive a cb7 with a boosted f22a pullin right at 400hp on pump gas....for now. I think I might have to tear down the block and replace my rings...yay!

Post up honda folks!

Default Re: Any honda pple here?

I'm not a "Honda person" though I'm on my second. I drove a 1982 Honda Accord LX hatchback for a few years, loved it. 2007, got an Acura TSX (Euro Accord R rebadged for US market). Have done Hondata reflash, A-spec dampers, Progress 25mm rear anti-sway bar, and RB ET300 pads (SS brake lines), K&N drop-in air filter during the summer. Pulls really nice, corners like it's on a roller coaster track, and I've had it up to 115 mph at VIR.

I had an EG6 Civic. It's probably my favorite car I've owned. I'm currently rocking with a 2005 Merc. I wish I still had mine. I didn't do any mechanical modification, just visual, like a carbon fiber spoiler(it cost almost as much as the car itself ), etc.

Yes,I love Honda and an probably buying Accord/Civic as my secondary/project car.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

Went through 3 Accords. Now I am driving a 4G TL. I used to now condider anything but Honda but now I am shopping other brands. The V6 using premium gas has got me wanting to leave the TL earlier than I anticipated.

I bought a 2008 Civic Ex Coupe in 08 and traded it in for a 2012 Acura TSX w/Tech. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rockin' a 93 Honda Accord Wagon.

Up for some tires and stereo upgrade , other than that drives great and can handle everything from blade servers to rockets and support equipment.

Kenny

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums

This thread may be small but it has me wondering if anyone has any pictures? I always love to see Honda/Acura stuff.

My first Honda, an 08 Civic EX Coupe; Modified headlights with legit Acura TSX Projectors (HID) -

Traded in my Civic for a 2012 RDX SH-AWD

Traded in my RDX due to paint issues for a 2012 TSX fully loaded.

As you can see, I spend a lot on Honda branded vehicles. Haha! I'm such a car geek.

I've been working Honda's and making them go faster for almost 18 years, the things we do to keep up with the big engines. Bought a brand new (3 miles on the odometer, all mine from the test drive) DC5 in 2005. Still have it and still baby it, try to at least.

... Carving out turn 11 at VIR...

/Me envious of your DC5... I wanted one but bought the CL9 instead.

// Tapatalk HD for Android - Nexus 7 //
    Last edited by ChromeJob; 03-13-2013 at 10:30 PM.
    Sent by accident, not using the Android Central app
    Nexus 4 (Mako), Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. Nexus 7 16GB. Google Chromebook (2012 Samsung 16gb). Next stop, a Google flush toilet.
    Did I solve your problem? Hit the Thanks button. Was I just a nuisance? Sorry, can't bat .400 every day.

Ewwwww all stay with my RWD Nissans

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Rockin' my '88 Honda Accord :-)

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums
    "Paint to live. Live to paint."
    quicksilver53 likes this.

I have a red '99 Civic and my wife a Grey '10 Civic.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Big fan! 95 gsr and a 91 crx (swapping in the gsr engine soon) and then boosting it!

from my GALAXY NOTE II

Quote Originally Posted by R34SKYLINE View Post
    Ewwwww all stay with my RWD Nissans

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2
    Troll....

// Tapatalk HD for Android - Nexus 7 //
    Sent by accident, not using the Android Central app
    Nexus 4 (Mako), Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. Nexus 7 16GB. Google Chromebook (2012 Samsung 16gb). Next stop, a Google flush toilet.
    Did I solve your problem? Hit the Thanks button. Was I just a nuisance? Sorry, can't bat .400 every day.

Love my 05 ep3. It's actually my 2nd one rare breed for sure in the Si community.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any honda pple here?-1372389957793.jpg  

'12 Honda Civic LX Coupe 5 Speed in red here!!! Love the car but getting some sort of battery drain! Car stuck at home right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and cant wait for Honda's return to FORMULA 1!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KyleCentral26 View Post
    '12 Honda Civic LX Coupe 5 Speed in red here!!! Love the car but getting some sort of battery drain! Car stuck at home right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and cant wait for Honda's return to FORMULA 1!!!!
    I also heard about that...they should be coming in 2014...I know they used to dominate but I'm unsure if they will do well or not...many things have changed and they also need the right drivers which can be very difficult.

Do you think Honda will win the
    formula 1 season again ?

Using Windows since 1998
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate1 View Post
    I also heard about that...they should be coming in 2014...I know they used to dominate but I'm unsure if they will do well or not...many things have changed and they also need the right drivers which can be very difficult.

Do you think Honda will win the
    formula 1 season again ?

Using Windows since 1998
    I feel they have great potential!

I also heard they were partnering with McLaren

It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

I am BIG into honda's, I have a 1992 integra GS-R that I have pulled the B17 and it now has a JDM B18C running a peakboost turbo kit, and I have an '07 Civic Si sedan that I have kept stock(for now) and I have a pioneer AVIC-D3 with 2-12" pioneer subs in it as my daily, anyway here are the pics:

a pic of my I.C.E. in the teg:

and the money shot:

and the daily driver:

Quote Originally Posted by honda-Dave View Post
    I am BIG into honda's, I have a 1992 integra GS-R that I have pulled the B17 and it now has a JDM B18C running a peakboost turbo kit, and I have an '07 Civic Si sedan that I have kept stock(for now) and I have a pioneer AVIC-D3 with 2-12" pioneer subs in it as my daily, anyway here are the pics:

a pic of my I.C.E. in the teg:

and the money shot:

and the daily driver:

Uhhhh...you lost me at turbo...why not just insert jet thrusters, rockets and afterburners?
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)
    ChromeJob and honda-Dave like this.