What's the best price or deal I can find on a Axon Mini right now?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've got about $175 to spend and I'm hoping I can locate a company who's got the Axon Mini on sale for about this price or cheaper. I just bought a Moto Z Play or I'd have more to spin. I was told they were on sale in April for $129.99 which then, I wasn't in the market for one. Anyone know how I can pick this device up for $175 or cheaper unlocked and new? I want to replace my Honor 8 with it as my Honor has let me down and im done with them. Any ideas or suggestions. Anyone have a coupon code they would not mind sharing with me through PM of my email certifiedappraiser@aol.com? They are $199.98 on ZTE Stores sits so I'm about $25 bucks shy. Hoping to find a discount code or a deal. Any help would be greatly appreciated! BTW my honor still is only 5 months old but it's got this crazy software deal going on which is putting my charge mode to default to reverse charging instead of USB charging. I don't even feel like sending it in for warranty with all the bad reviews I've read on their warranty commitment. Thanks for any help big time!

Don

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
PS...Anyone who can help me by way of a coupon code to ZTE Store and save me big time, I'll give you my honor 8 which again works fine but you have to manually set the default before charging and I still have the full box set too. I'm sure the coupon codes aren't easy or they are specific to you only so I'm willing to do give you something in return.

Last edited:

dashauns

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Is it still on sale? Dang I bet I missed it!

Owning both the honor 8 is vastly superior in all aspects but audio (build quality is a preference in my opinion, mostly metal or mostly glass). The Kirin 950 is much superior to the snapdragon 617 and it is apparent in everyday use. Plus more ram, more storage options, it blaster, bigger and better battery, I've had both and wouldn't recommend the axon mini over the honor 8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781