The One?

Mdbills484

May 6, 2015
Visit site
This is the no compromise phone HTC should've made and The One I've been waiting for to replace my V 10.

Posted via the Android Central App

HighSpeedRail

May 21, 2016
Visit site
Well I won't say it's no compromise but it's darn close to it. Regardless, this certainly does sound like a phone that is very capable. I'll personally what to see what the Oneplus 3 turns out to be like before deciding if this is the one.

Mdbills484

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Well I won't say it's no compromise but it's darn close to it. Regardless, this certainly does sound like a phone that is very capable. I'll personally what to see what the Oneplus 3 turns out to be like before deciding if this is the one.

One Plus 3 will be 1080p. That's a non-starter for me. Can't go back.

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
if they are both launching at about the same prices why op for a lesser specced model? Also battery life is based on the efficencies in hardware and software.

The op3 is rumored to be around $350, the axon 7 is looking more like $450.

That being said, the axon 7 looks really sweet.

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
This phone actually seems to be my perfect phone. It meets my screen requirements (5.5 or more). It's quad HD. Non-bloated skin. Front facing speakers (an absolute must). Micro SD card slot. And I actually quite like the metal body. I'm on a Moto X Pure right now, and this will just be an upgrade to a nicer build, better front facing speakers, and a bigger battery. I'm excited!

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I think I'm going to want one. Crossing my fingers that the 6GB RAM model will make its way over here.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
If this was a Nexus phone, with the same size battery as my current 6P, I'd sell the 6P without question. Those speakers are incredible, and this phone doesn't have the huge bezels to accommodate them. As a result, the screen looks massive, even though there's a slight size difference. The fingerprint scanner is just as fast, if not faster. Forget the OnePlus 3, this phone is the flagship killer. Take a lesson, Google!

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Looking forward to this. Hopefully this will have good build quality and battery life. The audio sounds like it will be steller!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12