ZTE Axon 7 Preorders Have Begun

gmdphd

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Are you able to download the Google phone app and use that instead? Can you disable the ZTE phone app/dialer?

Yes ZTE has their own. I don't use the email or calendar. They have their own phone app to which i can't change at this time because Google phone won't work yet. Their phone app is OK but I really don't care for it. You don't have a big favorite's page like you do with Google. The favorite's are just at the top of the contacts list.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Anyone ordered from Amazon US and got delivery date? I ordered just today, assume it'll be shipping tomorrow.

I did the same, however it's no longer available through Amazon. I'm assuming they sold out of the initial run. I ordered from Best Buy too but hoping I get the Amazon one Thursday.

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I did the same, however it's no longer available through Amazon. I'm assuming they sold out of the initial run. I ordered from Best Buy too but hoping I get the Amazon one Thursday.

That's a good sign we are in the first batch and will ship tomorrow hopefully.

gmdphd

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
But that means if I want to use a micro SD for storage and use my cellular providers network, I would need a micro SD (for storage) and a Nano SIM for service. In other words, there is no way to use a micro SIM and a micro SD simultaneously. Is that correct?

bennyj

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
But that means if I want to use a micro SD for storage and use my cellular providers network, I would need a micro SD (for storage) and a Nano SIM for service. In other words, there is no way to use a micro SIM and a micro SD simultaneously. Is that correct?
Yes you would have to use the one slot for either a micro SD or a micro sim. So if you want to use two providers then you for go the extra storage. I have a micro SD card in one and a nano in the other. I only use one provider.

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm all anti larger phones but I just ordered the Axon 7 from B&H in Gray. It looks too good and the specs too high for the price to pass up. Plus, it reminds me of the way LG used to do thier phone with small bezels which made them more compact for the screen size. Using an iPhone se right now. Gonna be a shock to my system.lol

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Just got FedEx tracking number from New Egg. I paid for 3 day shipping so Saturday or Monday which is OK. At least it's on the way.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Anyone who ordered from Amazon get shipping notification? Just wondering as the phone has now disappeared from the site.