are there any low-light side-by-side comparison photos with Axon 7, Galaxy S7, Note 5, iPhone 6s Plu

Rigby Jones

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
You DON'T want to see LBS's comparison videos of this phone with any other flagship, it's just not something you want to see.

Honestly, comparing this phone's camera to any of those other truly elite flagships would be unfair to this phone IMO (if you're doing so in the hopes that its really close).

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
You DON'T want to see LBS's comparison videos of this phone with any other flagship, it's just not something you want to see.

Honestly, comparing this phone's camera to any of those other truly elite flagships would be unfair to this phone IMO (if you're doing so in the hopes that its really close).

My S7 edge is "slightly" better than my aging Note 5.

However, I was amazed when I saw the low-light shots taken with the Axon 7.
A couple of them were better than the S7 edge!

FutureMech

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
S7E can't be beaten in low light photography, heck even in day light the photos are better than mine previous Note 5.

But, i would like to see Axon 7 takes on S7E head to head, users review not some random 1 photo youtube review, i wonder if it can win via manual controls.

anon(470989)

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
S7E can't be beaten in low light photography, heck even in day light the photos are better than mine previous Note 5.

But, i would like to see Axon 7 takes on S7E head to head, users review not some random 1 photo youtube review, i wonder if it can win via manual controls.

In that case, you would have loved to have seen the Battle of Carthage as well.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I disagree. I took numerous photos with it today in regular light and the camera do a great job. I'm returning the device because of my wifi and cell signal strength issues, but so far remain extremely impressed.

She, the camera is not as good as the S7/edge. Frankly notify out there is. But it's easily as good as most of late year's flagships in my view. I'd say YMMV and it's worth trying.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rigby Jones

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'd like someone to tell me what they did manually to get the best pictures they can out of lowlight situations. After playing around with auto on it vs my Samsung S4, they're producing about the same quality (the S4 came out 3 years ago)

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Here's a 23s exposure low light. My wife's s7 edge achieved this in 1 second on exposure.
3d86c1891b4d9fc2b22f80a4b0f4c152.jpg

csetoue

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I think the auto mode is ****ty.

Probably (knowing how of course), it's possible to get much more better results on manual mode.

Rigby Jones

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I think the auto mode is ****ty.

Probably (knowing how of course), it's possible to get much more better results on manual mode.

If I knew the core basics of what goes into taking a picture, I'd do it myself

but auto mode will rarely give you the type of photos that you'd expect from a camera with half the megapixels (i.e something like an iphone 5)

kdUbz

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Here's a picture in low light. Decent not the best and this is in auto mode.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 14