Axon Gray?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I am using my gray Axon 7 on AT&T and everything working great so far. The OS is different than stock but I am get use to very quick. Everybody complain about the home back and recent app are close together but I like it because it is very easy to use one hand except they have no backlight..

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I am using my gray Axon 7 on AT&T and everything working great so far. The OS is different than stock but I am get use to very quick. Everybody complain about the home back and recent app are close together but I like it because it is very easy to use one hand except they have no backlight..

Is the grey a lot better looking than the gold? Also it not stock but I think it look so much cleaner than Touchwiz.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I haven't seen the gold in person but I think it is nice looking too..

The OS is clean.. I think better than TouchWiz..

But probably not as nice as HTC sense though right? Tell me one thing, how much louder is the speaker on the Axon 7 compare to all the other flagship phones? Is it a little bit or a lot louder?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Sense is little bit cleaner and easy to operate.. speaker is super loud and clear. If the speaker is your priority you won't be disappointing.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Sense is little bit cleaner and easy to operate.. speaker is super loud and clear. If the speaker is your priority you won't be disappointing.

Fantastic. There nothing I care more in a phone than speaker quality and loudness. I'm an audiophile after all. One other thing, the speaker isn't just music and movies right, call using speaker phone is just as loud and easy to hear right?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Do you have T-Mobile, how is the wireless and data speed for it? That my biggest worry.

I did a side by side comparison between my Axon 7 and Galaxy S7 (From T-Mobile) and they have practically the same signal strength (dBm not Signal bars) 1 dBm of difference here and there with every refresh, so then I did a Speedtest comparisons, just for Data, no wifi, and again, they were practically the same on downloads but the Axon was ALWAYS showing higher Upload rates, between 2 and 6 mbps higher every time.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I did a side by side comparison between my Axon 7 and Galaxy S7 (From T-Mobile) and they have practically the same signal strength (dBm not Signal bars) 1 dBm of difference here and there with every refresh, so then I did a Speedtest comparisons, just for Data, no wifi, and again, they were practically the same on downloads but the Axon was ALWAYS showing higher Upload rates, between 2 and 6 mbps higher every time.

This is awesome! I decided not to take a risk this time and won't be buying the N7 so I don't miss out on their free gifts because I must have a front facing stereo dual speaker phone at all cost and when review came in that the N7 speaker is below average, that seal the deal! Mine will be Quartz Grey and it will be here on the 25th!

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
This is awesome! I decided not to take a risk this time and won't be buying the N7 so I don't miss out on their free gifts because I must have a front facing stereo dual speaker phone at all cost and when review came in that the N7 speaker is below average, that seal the deal! Mine will be Quartz Grey and it will be here on the 25th!
This was my exact thought process, but with the nebulous future of Verizon compatibility, I'm getting an N7 instead.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
This was my exact thought process, but with the nebulous future of Verizon compatibility, I'm getting an N7 instead.

Yeah I would do the same if I had Verizon. You really don't have any choice. It either N7 or Axon 7. If I could wait, I probably see what the LG V20 offer but that a while away.