laconixoul

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Ordered one from Amazon thinking I did my due diligence, but the one plus 3 looks a little better...I like the audio on the Axon, but 80‰of the time I'm running thru a Bluetooth speaker...I'm using a lg g2 now, had it for a couple years, and it's been a damn solid phone for me. I'm just a power user and the battery is getting weak. Had a htc m7 before that, but the antenna wasn't the greatest, and it just up and died on me. Anyhow, the axon is still a hundred bucks cheaper...hopefully I won't regret it.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered one from Amazon thinking I did my due diligence, but the one plus 3 looks a little better...I like the audio on the Axon, but 80‰of the time I'm running thru a Bluetooth speaker...I'm using a lg g2 now, had it for a couple years, and it's been a damn solid phone for me. I'm just a power user and the battery is getting weak. Had a htc m7 before that, but the antenna wasn't the greatest, and it just up and died on me. Anyhow, the axon is still a hundred bucks cheaper...hopefully I won't regret it.

While the HiFi chips don't make a difference on Bluetooth Audio, the Dolby Atmos processing does...makes a HUGE difference in fact. I'd at least get the Axon 7 in your hands and try it out before deciding against it.

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
While the HiFi chips don't make a difference on Bluetooth Audio, the Dolby Atmos processing does...makes a HUGE difference in fact. I'd at least get the Axon 7 in your hands and try it out before deciding against it.

Too bad that most music players don't play nice with the Axon 7's Dolby settings. The stock player works fine though but I don't like it.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Too bad that most music players don't play nice with the Axon 7's Dolby settings. The stock player works fine though but I don't like it.

Google Play Music works fine with it.

*cough* *stock Android* *cough*

What else do you need? :D

Seriously, there's a few players out there that do work, I'm surprised so many don't, but they probably need updates from their developers rather than it being a ZTE thing.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

I don't think the one plus 3 look good at all. The front look like any other phone and I hate how phones are all copy of each other. At least with Note 7, you have front speaker so it really stand out. But if audio (speaker) is not important for you, I think you would be more happy with the 1+3 instead. If you like the HTC M7, get the Axon 7 but if you didn't like it go for the 1+3. No where online is it easier to return things than Amazon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante