Phone case

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
So for you axon 7 owners, what kind of phone case are you using?

When I get my phone, I want case that isn't bulky, but can handle being dropped from all angles.
A clear back would be nice.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
So for you axon 7 owners, what kind of phone case are you using?

When I get my phone, I want case that isn't bulky, but can handle being dropped from all angles.
A clear back would be nice.

Just using the clear one they provide in the Box, surprisingly thin and with good enough protection all around the phone. It has already survived a couple of drops, but remember any phone can get damaged if it falls and hit the right spot, you know what I mean.

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
It seems bulky

Well, yes, any enclosed case like this will add some weight and bulk to the phone. I guess I'm used to much heavier phones. If you want it as light as possible and also be able to see the phone, the case that was supplied with the phone is more than adequate.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Just using the clear one they provide in the Box, surprisingly thin and with good enough protection all around the phone. It has already survived a couple of drops, but remember any phone can get damaged if it falls and hit the right spot, you know what I mean.

Same with me. The one that comes with it is good.

bmonday

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I prefer hard cases, since the rubbery ones make it hard to pull the phone in and out of my pocket. Traditionally, I'm a Ringke Slim fan, but I reached out to them and they confirmed they have no intention of making a case for this phone.

I got this case from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5511962

It's not a hard case, but the back of it is a smooth rubber material that is not grippy. The edges are made from a grippy material. I prefer it over the full rubberize case that comes with the phone, but still not as good as the Ringke Slim that I have had on every phone for the past 6 years. I'm still looking for a hard-shell case similar to the Ringke, but so far no luck.

javyn

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the golden case with the kickstand that htccrazy has, as well as a brown leather folio one and a red rubber one. All together from Ali Express it was 10 or 11 bucks including shipping, but will probably take me 2 months to receive. No problem, I'm enjoying the clear case it came with now.

Chinese phone, made sense to buy the cases straight form China heh. Same exact cases as on Amazon and Ebay, except they are 2 or 3 bucks a piece.

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Is the complementary case always provided on all Axon purchase or was that only for pre-orders? If I were to buy one this Christmas, will it come with that clear case?

Thank you,

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
That complimentary case will come in every purchase, regardless of where it was bought? As in not just from Zte web site?

JasonBourne

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
cb0f3d6a80dcb122ba43e8f25e23cc45.jpg

This was delivered yesterday.
$11.99 on eBay. Very nice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital