Stupid mistake: how to restore the memory saved after waking from lock screen

LeKeiser

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello all

Stupid question after a stupid mistake from my side.
You know, when you lock your screen and you wake up the phone, I used to have a pop up window telling me how many applications had been closed after locking up the phone, and how much memory had been restored. I accidently clicked on the "Do not show again" thingy.
I was wondering where in the settings I could have this information back. I searched and searched but didn't find anything, so I'm wondering if one of you had the answer

Thanx in advance for all your replies :)

jaydenorr839

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Step 1: Head to the Settings menu. This can be done by tapping the cog icon in your notification shade.

Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.

Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available (pictured above).

LeKeiser

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
hello jaydenorr839

I don't understand. I just want the pop up window back, the one that used to say when my A7 would wake up "Those apps (and the icons would show up) have been closed during the lock" so that I know which app are still used but closed.
So what would the clear cache and data of I don't know which application bring that window back?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae