Just got the axon 7

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hearing that worries me. I'm on the fence of letting my 6p go and ordering the 64g A7 but I don't want to do that if this is a common problem. Did you get it to work okay or did you return it?

I wouldnt worry about it. The first galaxy S7 EDGE I bought brand new, wouldn't hold a data connection. Had to swap it out. This is very random, and I really wouldn't worry.

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
It did reboot on me once after the 2nd day of use. But that's probably because I was loading all kind of apps and launcher, so it probably just freaked out. Liking mine so far!

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
We I just ordered my gray axon 7 on Amazon for $355. I hope I don't have any issues with it like some others had with their phone.
I just hope axon keeps up with the updates on a timely fashion.
This is my first phone stepping outside of a brand I'm not familiar with.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I bought the phone from bb 370 after taxes with 50 dollar gift card.

it's a very loud phone but charges a bit slowly in the PC, my iphone charges fast in PC.

Overall it's cool, still debating keeping it, did reboot once though

Gonna try it out and see how I like it.

Screen is OKAY nothing spectacular.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I bought the phone from bb 370 after taxes with 50 dollar gift card.

it's a very loud phone but charges a bit slowly in the PC, my iphone charges fast in PC.

Overall it's cool, still debating keeping it, did reboot once though

Gonna try it out and see how I like it.

Screen is OKAY nothing spectacular.

Most phones with pc will charge slow...if i u see axon has 3250 mah battery and iphone l around 2000 mah or less soo obv iphone will charge faster..the display is one of the best ...me deciding 128gb version with 4gb ram or 6gb ram....

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I got my grey A7 from BestBuy deal. So, far I am loving it. The A7 is great. It is very snappy and working well with ATT LTE. Call quality and signal are great. I was worried a bit from other saying signal is weak, but don't see any issue. Camera seems to be good from pic I took. A7 has Volte, but not sure if that works with ATT? I don't know how to verify it. The notification bell can now be set to traditional way. All in all, this is a really great unlocked phone. I am wondering how well it would work with up coming Nougat update?

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Guys i also just ordered 128gb with 4gb ram version...hoping for a great phone with awesome speakers and 128gb capacity...if love it will replace my lumia 950 with Axon 7 ...so will have 2 android phones S7 edge and axon 7

avantiel

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Getting the gold Axon 7 this Wednesday, really excited after what i've seen from this phone. After my Note 5 screen died. i will miss the S pen and specifically the S note feature. But i'm on a budget and theres no Note 7 lol