Where is the 7.0 update?

bovcrx

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Good lord this update better come soon. I'm about to shoot this damn phone. Music randomly pauses, alarms don't go off, and music stops sometimes when the screen turns off. I'm hoping that is all corrected with the update and I can't wait

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Good lord this update better come soon. I'm about to shoot this damn phone. Music randomly pauses, alarms don't go off, and music stops sometimes when the screen turns off. I'm hoping that is all corrected with the update and I can't wait

Got to be honest, ive got a pixel, and S7 EDGE besides the A7. My pixel is up for sale, and I apways keep an extra jyst in case. The A7 is the best phone ive ever owned. ZERO ISSUES.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Using limited edition of axon 7 128gb with 6gb ram..
Loving the phone.. Sold my s7 edge for axon 7..zero issues here.. One of the best I have own... Waiting to see what Nokia flagship is and s8

Soreloser

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
This is how crap q/c works, some of you don't have any issues but a worrisome number of people do.
And how many people normally come on a forum to say how awesome their phone is? More people will complain than will say they have no problems...true with phones and true with most every other thing ever made.Read a car forum...lots of complaints about random things yet not so many people saying how flawless their car is.

bovcrx

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
My problems have to be software so I'm confident that the update will correct all this. This is one of the better phones I've owned. My favorite was the Xperia Z3 as of late.

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Except word on the street is that tmobile wifi call certification is being withheld due to the high number of bad radios and Passport is requiring that bootloader unlocks void the warranty because of the high number of hardware claims. Since zte is so close lipped word on the street is all we have.

Soreloser

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Except word on the street is that tmobile wifi call certification is being withheld due to the high number of bad radios and Passport is requiring that bootloader unlocks void the warranty because of the high number of hardware claims. Since zte is so close lipped word on the street is all we have.
Source?

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Guys any news yet when will we receive nougat update for axon 7...thou me having 6gb ram version.. Hope it comes same time as 4gb ram version...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair