Axon 7 nougat update is now live. Check for update

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
OK so I noticed when I'm on YouTube listening to music (rock), I noticed when I have Dolby atmos on the music isn't as loud as when I have it turned off. Anyone else having this issue?
But when I have Dolby on and just listening someone talk (no music) on YouTube it sounds better with Dolby on than off.
I don't get it. I didn't have this issue before the nougat update

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I didn't have this issue before the nougat update

Have you tried readjusting the equalizer presets in the Atmos app?
If you tap on each one you can set a few things like:
Volume Leveler
Dialogue Enhancer
Surround Virtualizer

Plus it's possible to move the EQ sliders up and down for better volume.
You probably already knew this though,

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried readjusting the equalizer presets in the Atmos app?
If you tap on each one you can set a few things like:
Volume Leveler
Dialogue Enhancer
Surround Virtualizer

Plus it's possible to move the EQ sliders up and down for better volume.
You probably already knew this though,
I've done this. But I don't know why it's reversed

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
How do u adjust it

Oops apologies...
I meant just going to the preset in Atmos and tapping on say the music preset for example.
Then turning off the different enhancements then selecting the manual equalizer.

This isn't a reset of the app it sometimes will help with certain audio output scenarios.
Sorry about the confusion.

4fool

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Has there been a change to the User Interface after Nougat. Only thing holding me back from getting the Axon 7 is the reviews saying that the UI is clunky/heavy etc. I read somewhere that they were changing the UI to make it lighter/nicer. Has that happened?

This is the only issue keeping me still considering the OnePlus 3t.

Anyone with thoughts on this, that will convince me to go with Axon 7, please do post.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
No idea why folks would think it's "clunky".
I have ZERO issues with the UI. I think so folks (or a lot) have overblown the "issues" they claim hold back the A7.
I highly recommend the A7.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
From my experiences, the Axon 7 is far from clunky. In fact is extremely smooth and fast in my usage. Ive used ALOT of android phones this year and the Axon 7 and Mate 9 are the only 2 I kept. From Samsung to Motorola to LG to OnePlus, the list goes on for about 20 phones in the past year. There is nothing clunky or heavy at all on my Axon 7.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
With my update I'm having a little issue. My finger print reader is slow unlocking my phone
After the phone goes into deep sleep (couple minutes) it takes it a bit longer to wake. It's not just the Axon that does this. My mate 9 ,which has one of the fastest fingerprint readers on the market, does the same thing. It does seem slightly longer than 6.0 was but not by much.

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
After the phone goes into deep sleep (couple minutes) it takes it a bit longer to wake. It's not just the Axon that does this. My mate 9 ,which has one of the fastest fingerprint readers on the market, does the same thing. It does seem slightly longer than 6.0 was but not by much.
I just noticed it after the update.

wrbird

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Currently on Verizon. Roaming icon still there. LTE still good. No HD voice or data while on call so that hasn't changed. Making calls works.

Can anyone else comment on the lack of being able to access data while on a call? I purposely ordered this phone for this ability. I haven't received the phone yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89