Hi,

I'm thinking about getting the Axon 7 but just have a few quick questions about the phone which could sway me to buy it or not!

Performance - is this device still performing well after a number of months and after nougat update?

Battery - how is the battery life? What sort of sot are you guys getting?

Camera - how is the camera? I saw one comment about it improving after nougat update. Have most of you had the same experience?

Listening to music with headphones - is the quality as good as it's hyped up to be?

Thanks in advance.
    03-14-2017 12:36 PM
    Heck yes.
    03-14-2017 01:18 PM
    Hi,

I'm thinking about getting the Axon 7 but just have a few quick questions about the phone which could sway me to buy it or not!

Performance - is this device still performing well after a number of months and after nougat update?

Camera - how is the camera? I saw one comment about it improving after nougat update. Have most of you had the same experience?

Listening to music with headphones - is the quality as good as it's hyped up to be?

Thanks in advance.
    A decent purchase, no. A tremendous purchase, absolutely. It's better, faster, than my S7 edge. And the media reproduction speaks for itself.
    CTalman likes this.
    03-14-2017 02:35 PM
    Yep, great bang for your buck!
    CTalman likes this.
    03-14-2017 03:49 PM
    Now 7.1.1 Update is icing on the cake.
    Aquila and OhAlfie like this.
    03-16-2017 02:02 PM
    Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    It's one of the best phone I have used... Sold s7 edge for Axon 7 limited edition 128gb with 6gb ram
    Axon 7 is definitely a buy
    huntnyc likes this.
    03-17-2017 07:40 AM
    The Axon 7 now supports T-Mobile wi-fi calling! Pretty amazing! The DAC is one of the main reasons whey audiphiles like this phone.
    huntnyc likes this.
    04-18-2017 11:24 AM
    I think the Axon 7 is a great device to buy today, tomorrow, next month - anytime.

I've heard great things about the user experience. As far as mid-range phones go, it's one of the best. When I was shopping for a new phone four months ago, I almost pulled the trigger on an Axon 7. I know I would've been happy with it had I done so.

I'm excited for its next iteration! I'd definitely consider buying that for my next device.
    Yesterday 04:44 PM