Signal issues improved?

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My axon 7 is on the way and I don't see anything in the recent threads on LTE, wifi etc. problems. Have they all been cleared up? Really hoping so. Gs7 edge is dying and needed something to tide me over so didn't want to spend tons of cash and the axon 7 is a beast of a phone. Unless of course it doesn't work as a phone. Lol

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on your purchase! I too haven't seen anything around the recent threads here about that, so hopefully you're in the clear! Please let us know how you like it when it arrives!! Super exciting!

anon(470989)

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I have one and it works as a phone fine, but it doesn't have the signal of other phones I have used, such as the Pixel, S7, HTC 10, or the 1+3. But man, this phone is fun and I really enjoy using it. Something about this screen + speakers make it so nice. I am pretty sure this love is coming from the fact that I used an HTC M7 for almost 3 years. Its like the big brother of that phone.

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Ive read they've updated the software to fix the issue. Ive been reading on it since I'm looking to purchase one myself

Sent from Idol 4s

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't seem to have any signal issues. Had it a few weeks now. Although I haven't been out of town yet or anything. I've read that part of the issue is reaquiring the signal in a weak area. So far so good in city though. LTE and calls are equal to my s7 edge. Wifi is actually stronger than the s7. Haven't had any of the common issues I've read about. Although it has rebooted over night a couple times. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it for a near flagship quality phone at half the price.

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
After a few weeks, mine has the similar reception as my HTC One M9 it replaces. Reading the signal strength value at the same weak signal spot showed me a difference around 3dbmv between the two and no actual drop outs experienced.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance