Got it yesterday. Weird problem.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so far I love the phone other than one thing. The dialer app won't open. I tap on the dialer and it dims showing that I tapped it, but it won't open. I can make calls from my contact list but can't open the dialer. Any ideas?

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Seems to be a problem with nova prime. So far it's the only app that does this. When I switch back to stock launcher the dialer works. ?????

Oh, and another one. There is a line of grey pixels running down the left side of the screen on the homescreens only. This is in the stock launcher and Nova, but doesn't appear in any apps pics or anything else. Just homescreen.

Last edited:

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok, figured out the nova phone icon problem. Just had to delete the phone icon and re add it from the app drawer. Still, the weird grey pixel line though only on home screen.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok, figured out the nova phone icon problem. Just had to delete the phone icon and re add it from the app drawer. Still, the weird grey pixel line though only on home screen.

Hi! I'm glad you got your dialer problem fixed! Perhaps show the pixelated issue to the sales reps at the store where you got your phone? If they suggest a replacement, go for it.

Enjoy your phone! The Axon 7 is awesome!