Adobe Flash on rooted 1.2

MrCat2000

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
In order to get Flash on a rooted 1.2 NC, does anyone know if:

1. There is a simple downloadable file to get it on there without unrooting and re-rooting?
or
2, If not, how to unroot, install Nook updates (including Flash), and re-root with minimal issues?

Thanks!

jackchaos

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
how did you root?

i used the instructions from XDA and when it was all said and done Flash was installed. I had to use Super Manager/File Explorer to remove Flash 10.1 so that I could install 10.3 from the Market.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
In order to get Flash on a rooted 1.2 NC, does anyone know if:

1. There is a simple downloadable file to get it on there without unrooting and re-rooting?
or
2, If not, how to unroot, install Nook updates (including Flash), and re-root with minimal issues?

Thanks!

If you are on version 1.2 you should already have flash that was included in the B&N update. It may not be the most up to date version but it is there.

MrCat2000

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, not 1.2, I'm a fool, I was thinking of something else. I rooted a while back on version 1.0.1 with AutoNooter. Is there an easier way to unroot, update and reroot to the most stable version?

Thanks

Davethebrewer

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, not 1.2, I'm a fool, I was thinking of something else. I rooted a while back on version 1.0.1 with AutoNooter. Is there an easier way to unroot, update and reroot to the most stable version?

Thanks

Use this to get yourself to 1.2 stock:

[UPDATE ZIP] Stock 1.2 update.zip flashable from CWM - xda-developers

Then make sure to register with B&N and download any of your books.

Follow this to root 1.2:

[NC][1.2 ONLY] ManualNooter 4.6.16 - xda-developers

( Also see this post: xda-developers - View Single Post - [NC][1.2 ONLY] ManualNooter 4.6.16 )

Make backups along the way in case you have trouble with one of the steps.