Restore Nook Color to stock 1.1

Moodzy

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
So my mom got a Nook Color 2 days and I rooted it for her. It all worked fine. But whenever you used it the device would heat up and the plastic rim around the screen would become loose. So now she wants to return it and get a replacement. The guides here all have to do with restoring to 1.0.1 but the one I have came with 1.1 out of the box so I don't know if I can restore to 1.0.1 and then update? or is there a 1.1 stock rom I can use with the guide instead of 1.0.1

Help would be really appreciated because my mom wants to return it today, because we will be going on vacation soon.

moshe5368

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
The sticky HOW To (all things root) in this forum, discusses the method of returning your nook color to stock.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
So my mom got a Nook Color 2 days and I rooted it for her. It all worked fine. But whenever you used it the device would heat up and the plastic rim around the screen would become loose. So now she wants to return it and get a replacement. The guides here all have to do with restoring to 1.0.1 but the one I have came with 1.1 out of the box so I don't know if I can restore to 1.0.1 and then update? or is there a 1.1 stock rom I can use with the guide instead of 1.0.1

Help would be really appreciated because my mom wants to return it today, because we will be going on vacation soon.

Just restore and then update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol