1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Switching Between Launchers

So i received a rooted NOOK Color with a persons info on it already. I re-rooted it with auto root and I am able to access market, apps and etc...My issue is on the original root i was able to switch between launchers using the physical NOOK button. Now i have to go to home switcher to switch between launchers. When NOOK powers up, I am always brought to the ZOOM "touch android to start" screen.

Default Re: Switching Between Launchers

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx911 View Post
    So i received a rooted NOOK Color with a persons info on it already. I re-rooted it with auto root and I am able to access market, apps and etc...My issue is on the original root i was able to switch between launchers using the physical NOOK button. Now i have to go to home switcher to switch between launchers. When NOOK powers up, I am always brought to the ZOOM "touch android to start" screen.
    You need to clear the default setting. If there is not default, it'll ask which launcher to load when you hit the button. You'll find it under settings. Once the default is set you won't get asked again.