Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Re: [HOW-TO] : Restore Nook Color back to stock EASILY! UPDATE:1/3/11

Can I get step by step instructions on how to do this on a MAC? I thought I had deleted CM7, but what I have now is a Nook that is working okay, but I can't upgrade it to 1.4 and occasionally, the CM7 menu still pops up.

I am not very good at this and I don't want to screw up my Nook.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

Default Re: [HOW-TO] : Restore Nook Color back to stock EASILY! UPDATE:1/

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hall View Post
    Thanks to the US government, the Multiupload links no longer work. Dropbox, maybe?
    Is there any place to get the disk image these days? Following the original link all I get are ads and iLivid downloads.

i have an old nook color 1.0.1. FW. the 1.4.1 image using CWM works fine but i receive an error when nook goes through it's initial set up. I would get an generic error message after it prompts to get sign to B&N. any ideas? is there a 1.0.1 image?

ERROR states:

ERROR we are having trouble setting up your nook. please shutdown the device and try again.

if the problem persists, contact Customer support at 1-800-the-book

device info:

SW version 1.4.1
    Model Number BNRV200
    Battery Level !94% <-- any idea why there's a ! sign before the battery?

edit: i was able to hold the skip the registration and goto my nook. however I'm now getting a "unable to reset device locally" when trying to factory reset the nook.,?? wtf

edit#2. called B&N and it appears that a manual removal of the nook serial was needed by them. i guess jumping around with these versions locks it up.

all problems are resolved.
    Last edited by ghostagent007; 12-09-2012 at 09:55 AM.

The link to the disc image does not work. It goes to some phony ad. Can someone help with a link to an image that will work, please?
    cablemirc likes this.

same

Tried the power + n option my nook freezes half waythrough the process help

All I get when I try to download the file is:

http://network.adsmarket.com/click/i...pmI1qapdf?dp=1

Sorry, this offer is currently not available in your geographical area

Check on page 3. The link is updated on there.

Ryan
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234