Screen Problems?

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
So my nook has been having some screen issues. I am running CM7 RC1 and all the time, the screen starts to flip out. It will act as if someone is touching it all around in different places, but nothing actually is. It was happening when I was using the latest stable release as well, so I know it wasn't just a bad flash. I haven't tested to see if it happens on the stock ROM (I'm booting off the SD Card, so ill just see what happens over the next few days.) My question is, anyone having this problem? Because if it is just my nook, I think I can take it back since that's a manufacturing error. It is really annoying in the meantime though!

Thanks in advance!

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
So my nook has been having some screen issues. I am running CM7 RC1 and all the time, the screen starts to flip out. It will act as if someone is touching it all around in different places, but nothing actually is. It was happening when I was using the latest stable release as well, so I know it wasn't just a bad flash. I haven't tested to see if it happens on the stock ROM (I'm booting off the SD Card, so ill just see what happens over the next few days.) My question is, anyone having this problem? Because if it is just my nook, I think I can take it back since that's a manufacturing error. It is really annoying in the meantime though!

Thanks in advance!

Sometimes turning the screen off and on fixes this problem.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Nope, happens all the time. Turning the screen in and off DOES fix the problem, but it happens all the time and turning the screen on and off every 30 seconds gets kind of annoying after awhile.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, I downloaded that, pressed the re-calibrate button, and it was granted superuser permissions, but then it just sits there with the button still highlighted for 10 seconds or so and then restarts.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it was still acting buggy for a couple of hours but the next day all the bugs were smoothed out. Works great now! Thanks for your help... See you in the Optimus V forums lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12