can't install hulu flash10.3 or new market

DrAndroid

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I just rooted my nook color. It won't let me install the hulu version of flash 10.3 or the new market. It goes through the installation process and at the end it says that it wasn't installede. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for your help.

DrAndroid

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I followed the manualnooter method on a 1.2 nook color. The unit won't let me uninstall flash 10.1 either.
Thanks for your input.

jackchaos

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Just wanted to make sure what setup you had.

I had the same problem uninstalling flash also. it seems with that method of rooting that Flash 10.1 got "put" there and wasn't quite fully registered to be able to uninstall it. I had to use the SuperManager and delete the 10.1 apk itself. Then I was able to install the newer flash. I might have even had to change the permissions on it to be able to delete it.

I haven't really tried with the new market yet. I tried once and got the same message you got.

I'd like to have that hulu Flash. Do you have a link to it?

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I just rooted my nook color. It won't let me install the hulu version of flash 10.3 or the new market. It goes through the installation process and at the end it says that it wasn't installede. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for your help.

Try following this guide here

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech