Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default can't install hulu flash10.3 or new market

Hi, I just rooted my nook color. It won't let me install the hulu version of flash 10.3 or the new market. It goes through the installation process and at the end it says that it wasn't installede. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for your help.

Default Re: can't install hulu flash10.3 or new market

did you just root Nook 1.2 or are you running something off of the SD card?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I followed the manualnooter method on a 1.2 nook color. The unit won't let me uninstall flash 10.1 either.
    Thanks for your input.

Ok. Just wanted to make sure what setup you had.

I had the same problem uninstalling flash also. it seems with that method of rooting that Flash 10.1 got "put" there and wasn't quite fully registered to be able to uninstall it. I had to use the SuperManager and delete the 10.1 apk itself. Then I was able to install the newer flash. I might have even had to change the permissions on it to be able to delete it.

I haven't really tried with the new market yet. I tried once and got the same message you got.

I'd like to have that hulu Flash. Do you have a link to it?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I'm already using 10.3. It's odd that it won't let me delete it. I'll try your approach. Here is one of the xda pages with the mod flash 10.3...[Fix] Hulu working + Flash.apk April 22 - xda-developers
    Thanks.

@DrAndroid, did you get the new market installed?

Quote Originally Posted by DrAndroid View Post
    Hi, I just rooted my nook color. It won't let me install the hulu version of flash 10.3 or the new market. It goes through the installation process and at the end it says that it wasn't installede. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for your help.
    Try following this guide here