Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Default Checklist programs

Hi again folks,
    Has anyone out there found an app that will allow me to creat checklists that I can save and use as needed?
    I am looking to set up checklists for our motorhome to prep for trips. There are several motorhome specific programs out there with checklists but they do not meet my needs. Any input will be appreciated.

Sent from my Nexusone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Checklist programs

Hello,

Personally I like Springpad, I access it all the time on my Android phone as well as my tablet and PC. It is easy to create a giant checklist on the PC and sync to the phone.

I use Gtasks because it syncs with google tasks lists in gmail. I can create a list on my computer and it is on my phone and now my Nook (just got the Nook). This might be more of a to-do list, but I find it handy. Of course, its free

https://market.android.com/details?i...up.gtask&hl=en

I use gtask as well, very simple and it syncs with your other android devices.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Thanks for the input. I will try these out.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Colornote is a good app also. Shortcuts for your desktop also.

Global Posts
    430 Global Posts

I like CloudList. We sync it between both phones and NC. Mainly for grocery list, but other lists also.