Nook Color Refurb $179 Free Shipping-8/2 only!

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't resist buying another one at that price. Free shipping and no tax. Best deal I've seen. Hopefully it will get here by next week.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I did the same. Some of the site reviews were not so great but we will see. I was willing to give them a shot. Sadly, tax in New York.....

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I did the same. Some of the site reviews were not so great but we will see. I was willing to give them a shot. Sadly, tax in New York.....

Yeah, I heard they're shipping is really slow but for that price I can wait it out.

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
The same website has it on ebay for the same price. Is this a good deal?? I know nothing about nook colors but I need one soon for e-books and for rooting

pilotbob3

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Got mine, refurb in good cosmetic condition. Unfortunately, the touchscreen fails after a few minutes with unreal random keypresses.

1Saleaday was not a recognized reseller according to B&N, after fighting for an hour with CSR, they escalated to level 2 which is going to work things out for me. However, I have to wait until next Wednesday for them to authorize the return, pay for return shipping and wait for a replacement.