Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Global Posts
    430 Global Posts

Default Re: Nook Color Fridge Magnet...

Ok, here's another pic with the speakers:

You can see the cord coming out of the left hand side for the speakers. The speakers are up on top of the kitchen cabinets and can't be seen from the ground. The sound is really good for the setup and I have to say that I'm pleased with the end results. Would have preferred Bluetooth to work, but I'm ok with the wired setup. Wife also approves still.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

Global Posts
    430 Global Posts

Default Re: Nook Color Fridge Magnet...

Just wanted to update on my fridge magnet.
    It's been almost 2 years since I mounted the Nook Color to my fridge. It's now running CM10. It's screen is on 24/7. I use the waving grass/current weather plugin to prevent burn-in. Only the Pandora widget has a very, VERY slight amount of burn-in. I'm thinking of a different live wallpaper to prevent further damage. We use it regularly to watch Slingbox, play Pandora, occasional NetFlix, and ALWAYS to keep up with our multiple Google Calendars. It is also a nice way to quickly check the Gmail when I can't find my Nexus 7 or Droid 4 (or I'm too lazy to walk upstairs to the computer).
    The battery is still holding a decent charge.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12