Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I love Nintendo 64 games. When I still had CM7 7.03 on my NC (and the old Android Market [I have the new one now]), I had installed Bit64, an N64 emulator, and it worked fine. When I upgraded to 7.1, Bit64 wouldn't work, so I uninstalled. Now I can't install it again! On the Market website it says I still have it installed AND it says it is incompatible. The Android Market app doesn't have a install button on the Bit64 page. :'( (see image)

Screenshot1.jpg

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you have Titanium backup installed? If so, see if it still shows there. If so, clear data and uninstall. You also might want to look to see if any folders were left behind and delete them.

Have you tried the old market? Someone else mentioned you can go into settings/applications, find the market and there is an option to uninstall the last update. I don't have the new one yet so I do not know if that is true.

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Do you have Titanium backup installed? If so, see if it still shows there. If so, clear data and uninstall. You also might want to look to see if any folders were left behind and delete them.

Have you tried the old market? Someone else mentioned you can go into settings/applications, find the market and there is an option to uninstall the last update. I don't have the new one yet so I do not know if that is true.

EDIT: Re-installed CM7 once again, and I can now confirm that switching to the old market works. Thanks.

I'll try that once my Nook Color stops freezing after boot. I guess I OC'd too high, and now I can't even go into SetCPU to cut it back! :(

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante