No NC WiFi/BlueTooth

dccapo

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,

I have been running CM7 .132, flawlessly, for a few weeks now. This past weekend I took a two day trip out of town, and while in route, on the road, my NC picked up various WI-FI connections. Ever since, it will nolonger (while running CM7 w sd card loaded) scan, nor connect to any wi-fi connection. Also, it will not scan, nor pick up any bluetooth connection. If and when I do select the scan option, it MIGHT show 1 or 2 options, but shortly after will disappear (whether they have or not).
Yes, I have taken the sd out, and ran the Nook regularly, and it will pick up wi-fi. I have tried rebooting (recovery) and it does not help. Everything else is working just fine.
Any suggestions?

moshe5368

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Try clearing out any connections you previously had and allow the nook to scan for wifi signals. I had an issue with the nook not connecting to my wifi router so I deleted all connections and after that, it found my router and connected right away. Remember that bluetooth range is very limited (less than 12 inches for the most part) so insure that the BT device you are trying to connect is right by the nook.

Sent from my NexusOne using Tapatalk

dccapo

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yep... I was given those exact same advice this morning in another forum, and it worked like a charm. Thanks anyway though.

Sent via TapaTalk on my HTC Thunderbolt. Yep...that just happened ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers