Nook Color refurb $169 is over - $179 now

v0mitr0n

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
**DEAL IS OVER** .. for now anyways

--------------------------------------------------------------

$169 refurb, free shipping but you'll probably pay tax.

Just giving you guys a heads up, this is a good price from a reputable seller. Hopefully it's not a repost.

Buy.com - NOOK Color by Barnes & Noble WiFi? eReader

Thanks to Slickdeals for posting this up

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

kugumby

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nook Color refurb - $169 - Buy.com

Mine is on it's way. I can confirm having to pay tax. First time ever at buy.com I had to pay tax. They said since it's a marketplace seller (B&N) their policies were in force.

Last edited:

kugumby

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Yeah. I would prefer not to pay tax on it, obviously, but I did. Oh well. Still a real good price.

When I ordered it on Tuesday, I thought I'd have it no later than tomorrow (Friday). When I purchase items from buy.com and select the 5-8 day free shipping, I usually get it the next day or second day. (They must have a warehouse very close to where I live because it is crazy fast shipping.) Then I remembered it was a Marketplace purchase and I would have to rely on B&N. It took 29 hours from the time the label was created to when the origin scan was logged. Doh!

It says it's due to be delivered on Monday end of day. We'll see.

As Inigo Montoya once said, "I hate waiting." :)

booyaNCtablet

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Yeah. I would prefer not to pay tax on it, obviously, but I did. Oh well. Still a real good price.

When I ordered it on Tuesday, I thought I'd have it no later than tomorrow (Friday). When I purchase items from buy.com and select the 5-8 day free shipping, I usually get it the next day or second day. (They must have a warehouse very close to where I live because it is crazy fast shipping.) Then I remembered it was a Marketplace purchase and I would have to rely on B&N. It took 29 hours from the time the label was created to when the origin scan was logged. Doh!

It says it's due to be delivered on Monday end of day. We'll see.

As Inigo Montoya once said, "I hate waiting." :)
mine is sitting at the warehouse 15 minutes away but I can't pick it up because it has to get sorted... so I'll have to wait til delivery on Monday as well... dang!

Sm0lders

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

$169 refurb, free shipping but you'll probably pay tax.

Just giving you guys a heads up, this is a good price from a reputable seller. Hopefully it's not a repost.

Buy.com - NOOK Color by Barnes & Noble WiFi? eReader

Thanks to Slickdeals for posting this up
Paid 199 for mine a couple of months ago. Guess I shoulda waited. Or maybe I should get another one.......

kugumby

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Well, it showed up as promised by UPS. Having problems loading CM7 from the SD card and have posted in that thread. Hopefully can get that figured out so I can move forward. This thing is very impressive looking and feeling. It just "feels" expensive. Definitely not a cheap piece of plastic. Looking forward to getting CM7 working and seeing what this baby can do.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, it showed up as promised by UPS. Having problems loading CM7 from the SD card and have posted in that thread. Hopefully can get that figured out so I can move forward. This thing is very impressive looking and feeling. It just "feels" expensive. Definitely not a cheap piece of plastic. Looking forward to getting CM7 working and seeing what this baby can do.

You probally need to repartition it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

zires

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site

Pretty much the same price that I paid. I bought from Buy.com and B&N charged tax.

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

I was able to get one for the sale price - came out to $185 with tax.

Honestly, the thing looked like new when I got it.

Booted with the CWM 1GB SD card, full nand backup (came with SW 1.2) and then
went ahead and flashed Nookie Froyo with the OC kernel - working great here.

It's amazing to have about 5 GB of data space compared to my droid phone's data space!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc