Market Shows Installed, NC does not.

biggy238

May 26, 2011
Visit site
After getting my accounts and connection up and running, Market prompted me to download the list of apps it has available. I told it to do all. It showed that it downloaded several. They never appeared. Market shows that the apps have been installed. I've tried switching my save location to the SD card, clearing the cache and rebooted several times. Market Shows the progress bar and "download starting: but never progresses.

Any ideas. I found one thread stating to do a "factory reset" but i'm weary of this.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
After getting my accounts and connection up and running, Market prompted me to download the list of apps it has available. I told it to do all. It showed that it downloaded several. They never appeared. Market shows that the apps have been installed. I've tried switching my save location to the SD card, clearing the cache and rebooted several times. Market Shows the progress bar and "download starting: but never progresses.

Any ideas. I found one thread stating to do a "factory reset" but i'm weary of this.

Try reflashing gapps

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

ebarr727

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I am not sure if this is related to the same problem I've had, but is the version of the market you are seeing the new version--the snazzy version that includes books and video? If so, you may need to go to settings, manage applications, and choose the market app and click on "uninstall updates." DO NOT uninstall the market, just the updates. This will bring the old market back and I think things will run smoothly as it relates to apps. However, the updates to the market will get reinstalled automatically after a few minutes and you'll have to do the "uninstall update" several times before it gives up.

You can also tell that the market is the "new market" because the icon appears more three dimensional in that it looks more like an open bag on top. The old market picture is more of a completely front view. Otherwise the two icons are very similar.

Also, each time you uninstall the updates, the first time you launch the market it will force close. Just launch it a second time each time and it will work fine (and you'll recognize the old trusted version.)

biggy238

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Reflash as in pop the sd card and reflash it? It also is the older version of market judging by your icon description

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance