Microphone stand adapter for Nook Color?

bbernardini

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for something like the iKlip for the iPad for my Nook Color. Google searches haven't been coming up with much, so maybe there's a key term I'm forgetting to use in my search. :)

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Not a microphone adapter...a microphone STAND adapter. It would allow me to mount the Nook on a microphone stand in order to read charts off the screen while playing/singing.

Hm, I haven't heard of anything like that before. Interesting idea though.

---------------------------------
Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

If this post helped you don't forget to say thanks!

joeybcdt

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking for something like the iKlip for the iPad for my Nook Color. Google searches haven't been coming up with much, so maybe there's a key term I'm forgetting to use in my search. :)

Been there done that. Go here: Garmin GPS, XM, Sirius, Magellan GPS, Lowrance GPS, TomTom GPS, MIO GPS & RAM GPS Mount Authorized Dealer at MountGuys.com

Get the phone number off the web site and CALL them. Very informative and helpful people. This was the only place I could find one for my Galaxy 10.1. Much better made than the iKlip.

Here I've narrowed it down some: http://www.mountguys.com/category_s/4681.htm It's gonna take a phone call to get exactly what you want.

As long as we're on the subject...be sure to check out an app, Guitar Tapp. Works great on the NC.

Joey

Last edited:

bbernardini

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the recommendations. Looks like Mount Guys might have a few options that will work.

I'll check out Guitar Tapp, even though I'm a keyboardist. :)

bbernardini

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
They had a good recommendation for what a lot of other customers use. I'm just wondering if I could order the same parts from RAM Mount separately and cheaper.

joeybcdt

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the recommendations. Looks like Mount Guys might have a few options that will work.

I'll check out Guitar Tapp, even though I'm a keyboardist. :)

Guitar Tapp uses .txt files so you can use the app for whatever instrument you want except I don't think it can do notation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood