I'm looking for something like the iKlip for the iPad for my Nook Color. Google searches haven't been coming up with much, so maybe there's a key term I'm forgetting to use in my search.
    10-09-2011 05:55 PM
    Audio input is not supported

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    10-09-2011 09:46 PM
    Audio input is not supported

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    Not a microphone adapter...a microphone STAND adapter. It would allow me to mount the Nook on a microphone stand in order to read charts off the screen while playing/singing.
    10-10-2011 07:29 AM
    Not a microphone adapter...a microphone STAND adapter. It would allow me to mount the Nook on a microphone stand in order to read charts off the screen while playing/singing.
    Hm, I haven't heard of anything like that before. Interesting idea though.

---------------------------------
    Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

If this post helped you don't forget to say thanks!
    10-10-2011 08:04 AM
    I'm looking for something like the iKlip for the iPad for my Nook Color. Google searches haven't been coming up with much, so maybe there's a key term I'm forgetting to use in my search.
    Been there done that. Go here: Garmin GPS, XM, Sirius, Magellan GPS, Lowrance GPS, TomTom GPS, MIO GPS & RAM GPS Mount Authorized Dealer at MountGuys.com

Get the phone number off the web site and CALL them. Very informative and helpful people. This was the only place I could find one for my Galaxy 10.1. Much better made than the iKlip.

Here I've narrowed it down some: http://www.mountguys.com/category_s/4681.htm It's gonna take a phone call to get exactly what you want.

As long as we're on the subject...be sure to check out an app, Guitar Tapp. Works great on the NC.

Joey
    10-10-2011 08:37 AM
    Thanks for the recommendations. Looks like Mount Guys might have a few options that will work.

I'll check out Guitar Tapp, even though I'm a keyboardist.
    10-10-2011 09:43 AM
    They had a good recommendation for what a lot of other customers use. I'm just wondering if I could order the same parts from RAM Mount separately and cheaper.
    10-10-2011 02:17 PM
    Thanks for the recommendations. Looks like Mount Guys might have a few options that will work.

I'll check out Guitar Tapp, even though I'm a keyboardist.
    Guitar Tapp uses .txt files so you can use the app for whatever instrument you want except I don't think it can do notation.
    10-13-2011 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD