1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile New Nook How to Delete

I was just given a Nook Color as a present! Yeah, lucky for me. I'm having fun playing around with it and finding out what I can do other than download and read books. I'm pretty familiar with Android products, I've had Droids since the OG and now have a Bionic. I can't figure out how to delete books from the device or even from the home page. They just won't disappear. The users manual doesn't seem to help (nor will that go away!).
    Any and all help is welcomed! Thanks in advance.

Default Re: New Nook How to Delete

Books from where? B&N? Kindle? Usually you have that option when you long press a book. Delete will totally delete and archive will just take it off the device but leave it in your online library.
    Pat
    Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
    Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, but I've tried that. These are book titles that came with the device. I haven't downloaded the books. I can't get rid of the titles from the home page. I have no intention of downloading the books or magazines. Yet every time I open the Nook they are there. Very annoying.

Deleting them from the homepage leaves them on the Nook as it is just a shortcut icon. Go to your library to delete them permanently.
    Pat
    Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
    Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2