1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Exchange for Nook Tablet

I am still under warranty for my Nook Color, what are the chances that B&N will exchange it for the Nook Tablet if I start having more problems than I already have?

ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by nookcolordinc97 View Post
    I am still under warranty for my Nook Color, what are the chances that B&N will exchange it for the Nook Tablet if I start having more problems than I already have?
    Still under 30 days, or still under warrenty? Under 30 days, they'll take it back. Under warrenty, there is a significantly lower chance. What problems are you having?

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Exchange for Nook Tablet

The *dang thing keeps freezing up on me and shows a lot of lag as I am flipping through pages of books. I am rooted but nothing is working. I have tried CM7, MIUI, HC, and Froyo, and stock but still have problems. And it's under the 1 year warranty...

ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

Default Re: Exchange for Nook Tablet

The *dang thing keeps freezing up on me and shows a lot of lag as I am flipping through pages of books. I am rooted but nothing is working. I have tried CM7, MIUI, HC, and Froyo, and stock but still have problems. And it's under the 1 year warranty...
    Maybe a faulty processor? It happens... I'd say return it to stock, and exchange it with BN and get a new Nook Color. Buy a Class 2 Sandisk SD card for 10 bucks at costco, and follow my guide here to put CM7 on it. I've been running it for months and have seen no lag at all.

I'd bet they have an abundance of Nook Color units still in stock. If so, warranty replacement is how they would deplete the remaining units.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Nope, you will only get a Nook Color for a Nook Color.

---------------------------------
    Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    zires