Need help installing android market using a Mac

egp5789

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I have succeeded with installing android 3.0 on an microSD card using my Mac. Took me a little while to figure out but got it. Now I am having problems installing market on it. I have downloaded SDK and updated it so that the platform-tools folder comes up. I am following the directions using the ./ method, but there is no android-sdk-mac_x86 folder inside my platform-tools folder. I'm not too sure what to do from here, any suggestions? i'm not too big of a techy, especially when it comes to mac's (just converted from windows a few months ago), so a simpler explanation would be appreciated. thanks

Last edited:

roberto

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have succeeded with installing android 3.0 on an microSD card using my Mac. Took me a little while to figure out but got it. Now I am having problems installing market on it. I have downloaded SDK and updated it so that the platform-tools folder comes up. I am following the directions using the ./ method, but there is no android-sdk-mac_x86 folder inside my platform-tools folder. I'm not too sure what to do from here, any suggestions? i'm not too big of a techy, especially when it comes to mac's (just converted from windows a few months ago), so a simpler explanation would be appreciated. thanks

That's a bit confusing. The platform-tools folder should be contained in the android-sdk-mac_x86 folder, not the other way around.

egp5789

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
That's a bit confusing. The platform-tools folder should be contained in the android-sdk-mac_x86 folder, not the other way around.
The platform tools folder is in the android-sdk-mac folder. I dont see x86 anywhere. I dont think I am using cm7. I think the zip file that i used was nookhoney.. not sure if that makes a difference.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma