Choose recovery
Press ok
Your Nook should reboot into recovery

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

stevek28

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
This

You can also use rom manager to boot into recovery.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Running Rom Manager>flash clockworkmod recovery>choose nook color>"an error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands"

On a different sdcard I burned cwm 3.0.0.6. It boots into recovery but I don't know who to transfer it to rom manager so the next time i can use rom manager to boot into recovery

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't even know what that means..... If you are running CM7 from the internal eMMC and have downloaded ROM Manager and have a blank or non bootable SD card installed you should be good to go. Run ROM Manager, choose Download ROM and pick your CM7 nightly. In the alternative, download thr ROM and put it in the root of the card and then choose Install ROM from SD card in ROM Manager. Wipe Davlik. and install.

Reactions: stevek28

stevek28

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't even know what that means..... If you are running CM7 from the internal eMMC and have downloaded ROM Manager and have a blank or non bootable SD card installed you should be good to go. Run ROM Manager, choose Download ROM and pick your CM7 nightly. In the alternative, download thr ROM and put it in the root of the card and then choose Install ROM from SD card in ROM Manager. Wipe Davlik. and install.

i had a bad copy of rom manager

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol