Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CM7 SD CARD 16GIGS? No need to resize?..

Hi all, 1st post and thanks to this forum and the how tos I've put CM7 on the C Nook.
    All works well.

My next task was to maximize SD card space with Easeus.

Going by some howtos on the forum it says to expand the CM7 part by increasing the size of the partion preceeding it.

I dont have that option in operations for that *;(other) 964.84 partition.
    I do have the resize/move option for the CM7 part.

But by the looks of it I already have 13.32gigs of usable space and dont need to do this?
    However when checking the properties of the card in my computer it only shows 117MB???

Dont what to frick the card up and start all over....

If someone can get me back on course I'd appriciate it, Thanks, T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CM7 SD CARD 16GIGS? No need to resize?..-sdcard-easeus.jpg  
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: CM7 SD CARD 16GIGS? No need to resize?..

Never mind, fiqured it out.

Now I have the 13gigs on the card.

To add folders to copy files to the card I connect with usb and mount/allow usb and then I can drag from folders on Windows to SD card right?

TIA, T

Quote Originally Posted by THXTom View Post
    Never mind, fiqured it out.

Now I have the 13gigs on the card.

To add folders to copy files to the card I connect with usb and mount/allow usb and then I can drag from folders on Windows to SD card right?

TIA, T
    Correct.

Sent from space

Did you use verygreen's installer [ROM][CM7] [v1.3] Size-agnostic SD Card image and CM7 installer for SD Cards. - xda-developers? If so, there is no need to resize the partitions.
    Nook Color with CM9

How do I shrink the partition so CM7 doesn't take up almost all the memory card?